How to upgrade only my team or department
Our Professional paid plan allows you to upgrade a select set of team members or department within the larger organization.
For up to date pricing and plan details, please see our Pricing Page.
- To upgrade your team, first, log in to Workast.
- Click on any of the upgrade buttons.
- You will then see the pricing and plan options. Scroll down to see the plan details.
- You have the option to pay annually for a reduced per-user cost or pay monthly.
- Click the upgrade button under "Professional." You can then choose to upgrade your whole team currently using Workast, only your department, or only certain team members.
- Choose the top option to upgrade the whole team.
- If you want to pick only your department or specific users, select "Upgrade a subset of users (department.)" If you don't have a department name already, you'll be asked to add one.
- You can then pick people to have on your team. If you want to remove users, click on the X to the right of their name. If you want to add users from your Slack team, search for their names at the bottom of the user list then click on the username to add the user to your team.
- Next, choose your payment plan and complete your upgrade.
- Click on "Add Billing Details" to proceed to the next page
- Complete the billing details and click on "Place Order" (For more details on this step, click here.)
- Congratulations! You've just upgraded to Workast Premium. As you've upgraded your team, you will be an admin for your team, even if you weren't before. To learn what that means, click here.
- If you have any questions about upgrading your team, you can chat with our sales team by clicking on the chat button in the lower right-hand corner of the upgrade page and leaving your email address and your question. Our office hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific, Monday to Friday. You can also contact us here anytime. You can also book a demo here.
More articles from Account & billing
Install Workast to your Slack workspace and start organizing your teamwork today.Get Started