Using the Zapier Integration
Connect to over 1000+ apps with our Zapier Integration.
You will need a current Zapier account to connect Workast with Zapier
Our Zapier integration allows you to create a new task in Workast, customized to 1000+ trigger apps. Login to Zapier to see what apps connect with Workast.
The functions you do with Workast are:
- Create a task
- Create a Space
This means that the app that you connect with us, can do those above actions.
How to create your first Zap (Example with Google Sheets)
- Click here to get started.
- Login with your Zapier or account or create a new account.
- Choose which application to connect with Workast
- Choose a trigger app (of your choice). In this example, we are setting up the zap with Google Sheets.
- Connect your Zapier account with your Google account to access Sheets.
- Follow the prompts to set up your trigger.
- Choose an "Action app": In this case, select Workast.
- Follow the prompts to set up the action. Note: This action can create a new task.
- Connect your Workast account with Zapier.
- Follow the steps to connect Google Sheets with Workast.
- Turn the Zap ON.