How to copy the task ID and summary
The task ID is a randomly generated four-digit unique identifier for a task. It is shown below:
You can use the task ID to discuss the task with your team members. Clicking on the task ID in the web app will allow you to copy it. Clicking on it twice will allow you to copy the task ID as well as the task summary (title) to your clipboard.
Learn how to copy the URL/task link here.
More articles from How to guides
- How to tag your teammates in a task comment
- Moving tasks
- How to delete a task
- How to turn on or off task creation messages in Slack channels when a task is created in Workast
- Personal Tasks in Workast
- Using the Home Page in Workast
- My current tasks (How to set a priority or favorite task)
- How to copy the link (URL) to a task
Install Workast to your Slack workspace and start organizing your teamwork today.Get Started