How to tag your teammates in a task comment
Do you need to notify a coworker about some important information on a task? Tagging them in comments will let them know!
To tag a user in a task comment:
- Click on a task to open/expand it.
- Click on the "Add comments" field and type your comment, then type @ to populate a list of users in that space. Click on the user that you'd like to tag in the comment. You can type the username to filter the list of users. Repeat the process if you'd like to tag multiple users.
- Click "Comment" to save your comment.
- Tagged users will receive a notification in their Workast channel in Slack that they have been tagged in a comment.
To learn more about adding a comment to a task in Slack, click here.
More articles from How to guides
- How to leave a comment on a task in Workast
- Moving tasks
- How to delete a task
- How to turn on or off task creation messages in Slack channels when a task is created in Workast
- Personal Tasks in Workast
- Using the Home Page in Workast
- My current tasks (How to set a priority or favorite task)
- How to copy the link (URL) to a task
Install Workast to your Slack workspace and start organizing your teamwork today.Get Started