How to edit the name of a task
- To edit a task title or name, click on a task to open the task details panel.
- Move your mouse/cursor to the task title Edit the task title as needed.
- Press enter to save changes.
More articles from How to guides
- How to create a task in Workast
- How to clone or duplicate a task
- How to create a subtask
- How to edit or customize a subtask
- How to add an attachment or file to a task
- How to copy the task ID and summary
- Using email to create a task
- How to leave a comment on a task in Workast
- How to tag your teammates in a task comment
- Moving tasks
- How to delete a task
- How to turn on or off task creation messages in Slack channels when a task is created in Workast
- Personal Tasks in Workast
- Using the Home Page in Workast
- My current tasks (How to set a priority or favorite task)
- How to copy the link (URL) to a task
- How to sort tasks in a space
Install Workast to your Slack workspace and start organizing your teamwork today.Get Started