How to export your tasks (JSON file)
You can request a file export of tasks that you have created once every 24 hours. The JSON export will include removed tasks, attachments, and task comments.
To request a file export:
- Click on your name in the top left-hand corner Workast web app.
- Select "Preferences," which will open your preferences page.
- Scroll down to "Download My Data." Click on the green "Generate Report" button.
- You will receive a dialogue stating that a report is being generated and that it will be emailed.
- An email will be sent shortly (generally within 10 minutes) with a link to your file export. The link is only valid for 6 hours from the time the file export request was made, so we suggest that you save the file export immediately.
More articles from How to guides
- How to delete or uninstall your Workast team
- How to manage users in your team (including deactivating users and adding admins)
- How to change your team name or domain
- How to customize Workast notifications and daily reminders in Slack
- How to invite additional users to Workast in Slack
- What is a "Free Guest" account?
Install Workast to your Slack workspace and start organizing your teamwork today.Get Started