How to complete a task
There are two ways to complete a task on Workast mobile:
- Completing a task using the swipe action
- Completing a task within the task details screen
Completing a task using the swipe action
To complete a task by swiping:
- Swipe right on the task to reveal the green checkmark.
- Click on the green checkmark to complete it.
Completing a task within the task details screen
To complete a task within the task details screen:
- Click the checkmark at the top of the task, to the right of the task title
How to undo or uncomplete a completed task
To undo a completed task:
- Click on the Completed tab in your space, then swipe right on a completed task, and select "Uncomplete," or
- Click the green checkmark next to the task title in the task details screen.
You can also undo a completed task right after you complete it but clicking "Undo" at the bottom of your screen.
More articles from Mobile app
Install Workast to your Slack workspace and start organizing your teamwork today.Get Started