How to react (emoji) to a comment in Slack
Want a quick, easy, and fun way to respond to a task comment? Use your Slack emojis!
You can react to a comment using the following emoji and task followers will receive a notification:
To react to a comment:
- Open your Workast channel in Slack.
- Find your comment.
- Mouseover the comment to bring up the reactions option.
- Choose one of the above reactions.
- A notification will be sent to task followers.
Quick tip - notifications will only be sent from Workast when you react to a task comment.
To learn how to leave a comment on a task in the Workast web application, click here.
More articles from With Slack
- How to create a new task in Slack
- Creating a task using the /todo command in Slack
- Creating a task using the task composer in Slack
- How to view open tasks in Slack
- Editing a task and adding a description in Slack
- Message menus in Slack
- How to delete a task in Slack
- How to leave a comment on a task in Slack
- Why can't I access a task?
- Creating a task from a Slack message
- How to use the shortcut button in Slack (lightning bolt)
- How to create a task using the shortcut key (lightning bolt) in Slack
- The Home screen in Slack
- How to create a task from the Home Screen in Slack
- How to turn a Slack message into a Workast task
- How to create a subtask in Slack
Install Workast to your Slack workspace and start organizing your teamwork today.Get Started