My current tasks (How to set a priority or favorite task)
Adding tasks to "my current tasks" is an easy way to indicate your priority tasks or that tasks that you will be working on next. Tasks that you add to your current tasks will appear on your Home page in the web app.
To add a task to your current tasks:
- Click on the task in the web app to expand it.
- Click on the task menu (ellipses - three dots) at the top of the task then select "Add to my current tasks."
- The task will then be added to your Home screen.
- To remove a task from your current tasks, mouse over the task in your home screen, then click on the star icon. This will remove the task from your current task listing, but will not complete or delete the task.
- To complete a task in your home screen/current tasks, mouse over the task and click on the check mark.
To learn more about the home page, click here.
More articles from How to guides
Install Workast to your Slack workspace and start organizing your teamwork today.Get Started