How to add a task description
Adding a description to a task is a great way to provide information about a task, ensuring clear objectives for your assignee(s.)
To add a task description:
- Click on a task in the web app to open the task details screen.
- Click on the description box where it says "Click to enter description."
- Enter your description. You can use various formatting, such as ordered lists, bullet points, code, or headings using ## and ###.
- Click "Save" to save your description. Your changes will also auto-save when you mouse-click outside of the description box.
- To edit the description, click on it and make any changes, then click save.
For information on how to add task descriptions in Slack, click here.
More articles from How to guides
Install Workast to your Slack workspace and start organizing your teamwork today.Get Started