How to use the multi-select mode in Workast
Workast is a task management app for teams that use Slack. Workast is making it easier for managers, team leaders, business owners and employees to manage their day to day work. Workast integrates with Slack so you can create and manage tasks, without leaving Slack. Make work a breeze with Workast.
The multi-select mode in Workast allows bulk actions on the selected tasks.
To enter multi-select mode there are two options:
- Press shift on keyboard, and click the tasks with the mouse
- Right click on the mouse and click on "Select multiple"
Once the tasks are selected, it will be highlighted in blue. You can click on more tasks to select more, or click on a selected task to deselect them.
Once multiple tasks are selected, a toolbar will appear at the top with the following actions:
- Mark Complete: This will mark all the selected tasks as complete
- Move: You can move a task to a new space and list, or move the tasks within the same space and to a different list.
- Due date: Add a due date and time to all the selected tasks.
- Assign: This will assign the tasks selected to one or more people.
- Delete: This will delete all the selected tasks.
- X: This will cancel the selection of multiple tasks and not take any action.
More articles from How to guides
- How to tag your teammates in a task comment
- Moving tasks
- How to delete a task
- How to turn on or off task creation messages in Slack channels when a task is created in Workast
- Personal Tasks in Workast
- Using the Home Page in Workast
- My current tasks (How to set a priority or favorite task)
- How to copy the link (URL) to a task
- How to sort tasks in a space
Install Workast to your Slack workspace and start organizing your teamwork today.Get Started