How to delete a task
To delete a task, open the task details screen by clicking on the task. Click on the ellipses (three dots) in the top panel, then select "Remove."
A confirmation dialogue will appear. Select "Yes" to confirm the permanent deletion of the task. Click X to return to the space.
To learn how to delete a task in Slack, click here.
More articles from How to guides
- How to leave a comment on a task in Workast
- How to tag your teammates in a task comment
- Moving tasks
- How to turn on or off task creation messages in Slack channels when a task is created in Workast
- Personal Tasks in Workast
- Using the Home Page in Workast
- My current tasks (How to set a priority or favorite task)
- How to copy the link (URL) to a task
Install Workast to your Slack workspace and start organizing your teamwork today.Get Started