How to create a task using the shortcut key (lightning bolt) in Slack
To create a task using the shortcut key:
- Click on the shortcut key (lightning bolt)
- Scroll down until you see Workast and then click on it to bring up your Workast shortcut options.
- Click on "Create a task" to bring up the task composer
- Alternatively, you can type "todo" in the dialogue box and then hit enter twice to bring up the task composer.
More articles from With Slack
- How to create a new task in Slack
- Creating a task using the /todo command in Slack
- Creating a task using the task composer in Slack
- How to view open tasks in Slack
- Editing a task and adding a description in Slack
- Message menus in Slack
- How to remove or delete a task in Slack
- How to leave a comment on a task in Slack
Install Workast to your Slack workspace and start organizing your teamwork today.Get Started