How to copy the link (URL) to a task
To copy the link to a task:
- Open the task details by clicking on the task in the web app.
- Click on the task menu (the ellipses - three dots) at the top of the task.
- Select "Copy link." It will then be added to your clipboard so you can paste it to reference the task.
More articles from How to guides
- How to leave a comment on a task in Workast
- How to tag your teammates in a task comment
- Moving tasks
- How to delete a task
- How to turn on or off task creation messages in Slack channels when a task is created in Workast
- Personal Tasks in Workast
- Using the Home Page in Workast
- My current tasks (How to set a priority or favorite task)
Install Workast to your Slack workspace and start organizing your teamwork today.Get Started