Personal Tasks in Workast
Personal tasks are a special type of task that only you can see, and that cannot be assigned.
To create a personal task in the Workast web app:
- Log into the web app here, or by clicking on any task link in Slack.
- On the left-hand side under Spaces click on Personal Tasks.
- This will show you all the tasks on your personal to-do list
If you create a personal task and need others to view it, you will need to move it into another space. To learn how to move tasks, click here.
To learn how to create a personal task in Slack, click here.
More articles from How to guides
- How to leave a comment on a task in Workast
- How to tag your teammates in a task comment
- Moving tasks
- How to delete a task
- How to turn on or off task creation messages in Slack channels when a task is created in Workast
- Using the Home Page in Workast
- My current tasks (How to set a priority or favorite task)
- How to copy the link (URL) to a task
Install Workast to your Slack workspace and start organizing your teamwork today.Get Started