How to leave a comment on a task in Workast
- Login to Workast.
- Expand that task that you'd like to comment on by clicking on it.
- Click on the box which says "Write a comment or project update."
- Type your comment and click "Comment" to save.
Quick tip - you can use the @ to tag users in comments for a more personalized touch. Learn how here.
- Any users following the task will receive a Slack notification in their Workast channel about the comment.
If you'd like to know how to add a comment to a task in Slack, click here.
More articles from How to guides
- How to tag your teammates in a task comment
- Moving tasks
- How to delete a task
- How to turn on or off task creation messages in Slack channels when a task is created in Workast
- Personal Tasks in Workast
- Using the Home Page in Workast
- My current tasks (How to set a priority or favorite task)
- How to copy the link (URL) to a task
Install Workast to your Slack workspace and start organizing your teamwork today.Get Started